Updated and effective 27 June 2020
COMPLIANCE WITH CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT (“COPPA”)
SafeKidGames does not knowingly collect personal information as defined by COPPA from children. If we learn or have reason to suspect that we have collected personal information from a child in violation of COPPA, we will promptly delete it.
If you have any questions or comments about how we treat children’s information or our compliance with COPPA, please contact us as set out in the CONTACT INFORMATION section below. If you would like to learn more about COPPA, you can refer to the Children’s Privacy section of the Federal Trade Commission’s website here:
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
1. We collect information from you if you “Contact” us to ask us a question or send us a comment. We may reply to you to answer your question or respond to your comment on a one-time basis. Any contact made by a child will be deleted once we respond to your question or comment, and we will not re-use it to re-contact the child.
You can learn more about how to opt-out of tracking in Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
We’ve turned on the IP Anonymization feature in Google Analytics. You can learn more about this here: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/2763052?hl=en
4. For adults, we offer a completely optional ad-free subscription service for purchase. To signup for a subscription, we collect information such as Name, Email Address, and Payment information from the adult subscriber. We use Stripe to process payments. Payment information is passed directly to Stripe and is not retained by SafeKidgames. We may use the information collected from adults:
– To process transactions and provide our products and services;
– To provide information, products, or services that we believe will interest you;
– To contact you regarding your account, our policies or your use of the Platform; and
– To improve our products and services and for our internal business purposes.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
We take reasonable steps to protect the confidentiality and security of personal Information collected from our users. Since we do not collect personal information from children, no personal information from children is stored on our server.
DO WE DISCLOSE ANY INFORMATION TO OUTSIDE PARTIES?
Other than to process subscription payments for adult subscribers, we do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties any personally identifiable information about you. Our third party vendors use visitor information (as described above) for support of internal operations. This includes serving of ads and tools to maintain or analyze website functionality.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All inquiries concerning SafeKidGames and its policies may be sent to: [email protected]